|Launching Toolbook Courseware in LearnerWeb|
Categories: Main Page
Last Modified: May 05, 2004 04:25 PM
Article ID: 10046
1. Packag course for AICC HACP
- Assumes course is a single AU. Multiple AU instructions can provided from technical support
- SCORM Notes will be posted later
2. Edit the AICC CRS definition file.
If the course is a single AU, edit the Blocks from 1 to 0
Edit the Max_Normal property to 99 as in MaxNormal = 99
3. Edit the AICC AU definition file.
Edt the FileName property to the fully qualified path to where the courseware is located on the web server.
4. At the database, increase the module_history.core_lesson column to size 2000 NVARCHAR. (Toolbook likes to load up data into this colum if asking a lot of question. You might need to make this larger if you run into any operational issues.
5. Follow normal procedures to load and run AICC HACP conformant courseware.
|Lectora Authoring for LearnerWeb|
We have now tested a Lectora course against LearnerWeb and it will work out of the box as along as the following two conditions are met when the developer is creating the course: 1. The developer must add an action to the end of the course indicating that the course is completed. In this last action, the developer will pass the scorring information to the LMS.2. In the course template, the developer must disable the exit button. The course can be closed by the X in the top right of the course interface. ...